'06 Phenom/Titan T-7 Setup for PA Maxxis Series HTown

Flyboy#8

Thanks for the help WRT Burris Series. Schedule and location wise the PA Maxxis Series fits better for us. Any help with setup for Hunterstown would be appreciated. Animal 375lb
Chassis numbers
gear
typical issues and corrections at Hunterstown.

The set-up JP gave you in the other thread for BMS for the Phenom will work at Hunterstown use 1 1/4" rear stagger. I'd start the T-7 on same numbers with little less cross, Hunterstown mixed new clay in with the clay they had, so it's a bit of a crap shoot for everyone, based on years past you'll need 60 cc Internal with a Medium base prep ( LS 2 and or Flip Flop medium worked well ) until the race starts then a hard base prep ( LS 1 ) day of the race. Depending on how good the track is you'll need a 14 & 15 front driver.

Good Luck !!

The set-up JP gave you in the other thread for BMS for the Phenom will work at Hunterstown use 1 1/4" rear stagger. I'd start the T-7 on same numbers with little less cross, Hunterstown mixed new clay in with the clay they had, so it's a bit of a crap shoot for everyone, based on years past you'll need 60 cc Internal with a Medium base prep ( LS 2 and or Flip Flop medium worked well ) until the race starts then a hard base prep ( LS 1 ) day of the race. Depending on how good the track is you'll need a 14 & 15 front driver.

Good Luck !!
Thanks for the info. I have 2% less cross in the Titan than the Phenom. Thanks for the driver info was gonna start on a 16t but I'll change that. I have someone doing my tires, hope he hits it.

Back