083 or 095 Scythe

Trying to decide on buying an 083 or 095 Scythe. Currently on a Recon and absolutely love it. Trying to figure out which kart would be close to the same as a Recon.

They will be set up about the same as the recon but still gonna drive probably a bit different. Latest kart I've driven is the triton but I'm really wondering how the minecon/recon/deuce/scythe all drive in comparison to one another

They will be set up about the same as the recon but still gonna drive probably a bit different. Latest kart I've driven is the triton but I'm really wondering how the minecon/recon/deuce/scythe all drive in comparison to one another
I actually had a Triton before I got my Recon and hated it. Could never get it to drive the way I wanted to. I’m my opinion it was a very tight kart

is the .095 a better choice for a 240# 6'6" driver south Missouri lo-med grip tracks?
The .095 is a more stiffer chassis creating less bite overall but more roll speed, as for the .083 which is a more soft and flexible chassis, it has more bite in the chassis but creates less roll speed. Low bite-Med bite tracks the .083 would probably be your best option.

Back