095 scythe chassis setup

Really depends what track you're on. I would be on both caster blocks in back hole, 46.5 nose, 59 left, 2 washers under rf spindle and 2 washers on top of lf spindle leave cross at whatever it comes out to.. 3/8 lf and -2.75 RF. 1 3/8 front stagger and 1.5" rear

095 chassis 350 and 375 clone
47.2 nose
69.8 cross
59.75 ls
.5 camber lf
2.75 rf
Track width in rear is 39
Kart gets in good center is good but pushes off.. running maxxis ht-3 tight corners 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 rear and 1 1/2 front .. why the push .. 7 and 10 caster
Not much nose and cross bump left up to 60

095 chassis 350 and 375 clone
47.2 nose
69.8 cross
59.75 ls
.5 camber lf
2.75 rf
Track width in rear is 39
Kart gets in good center is good but pushes off.. running maxxis ht-3 tight corners 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 rear and 1 1/2 front .. why the push .. 7 and 10 caster
Lower your cross to 67% having high cross makes your kart tighter. Try a harder compound tire and in rear. Increase RR air pressure. Decrease RF camber. Increase LF air pressure. Decrease RF air pressure.

How are you guys determining rear vs front hole for the caster block on the R side? Track size dependent? Or chassis dependent? what are people running on their scythes most often?

How are you guys determining rear vs front hole for the caster block on the R side? Track size dependent? Or chassis dependent? what are people running on their scythes most often?
The way I describe it is having it in the rear makes it react faster. Having it in the front makes the kart glide more through the turn and slows the weight transfer front to rear on the right side/makes the transfer more gradual.

I generally see people running it in the back..that's how I like it. But I'd like an in depth explanation from someone like James at prc. They usually just say to run it in the back for lower grip or sharper turns but I generally see pros running it in the back and a real in depth explanation would be nice cause I've wondered about it for years

I like to keep it simple, If your off and your not feeling the RF doing much ( gripping ) move it to the back hole, in general this happens most always on smaller, lower grip tracks.

Back