$$$ 10/12 K3 Karting $$$

10/12 - last race! All specials from last weekend will be moved to this weekend as well as some added ones.

Gates: 1
Practice: 3:30
Racing: 5

We will be doing trick or treating immediately after the drivers meeting- all trailers MUST bring a bag of candy to get into the pits

$300 to win clone heavy 10 kart minimum
$50 extra to win Flathead medium sponsored by Precision Racecraft
$50 extra to win L0206 sponsored by Precision Racecraft
$150 Jr. 2 champ (Animal or Flathead) sponsored by Uptown Garage
$50 extra to win Jr. 1 champ

Ladies race and Mechanics race at the end of the night $5 entry. Rules are:
- you can’t have raced in a gokart competition in the last 5 years
- you can’t adjust the weight of your kart from the original driver
- can be any class except the open motor

See everyone then!

We are located in Kankakee, IL more info on our Facebook page K3 Karting

There will be an extra $100 for Jr 2 champ from Mike Donzero that will be spread out down the field for Saturday. Thanks Mike!

Clone Heavy will be sponsored by the Kankakee Swapmeet - which is March 1at

Trick or treating for kids ages 12 and under will be directly following the drivers meeting

Kids are welcome to wear costumes if they would like (a racecar driver would be an easy one 😄)

All trailers MUST bring a bag of candy to get into the gates on Saturday

Thanks to everyone who braved the cold last night! We had 69 karts and finished up right around 10. Biggest classes were opens with 10, 206 with 11, and clones with 8. We had 11 in the mechanics race and 10 in the ladies race. Thanks to everyone who participated in that, it was a fun one to watch! And thank you to everyone who brought candy, it looked like every kid got a whole bag full.

Thanks to all our sponsors from last night - Kankakee Swapmeet, Uptown Garage, Precision Racecraft, and Mike Donzero.

Here are the feature winners:

Baby champ- Charlie Harbeck
Kid kart- Clayton Hinich
Green plate clone- Cole Huard
Jr Predator champ- Rachael Hamilton
Clone medium- Shawn O’Neil
Sr Predator - Karley Krenkel
Jr 2 champ - Cole Huard
L0206 - Travis Kepner
Flathead Medium - Pete Kirsch
Clone Heavy - Drew Mcwhorter
Jr 1 champ - Cullen Holmes
Opens - Dave Ferrell

Mechanics race:
Koady Bennett
Jeff Hamilton
Mike Slabenak

Ladies race:
Gina Mooi
Laurie Miller
Maggie Mooi

See everyone February 29th for the banquet - I will have more info posted when it gets closer

Last edited:
Another great night! My boys and I had a blast. I’d publicly like to thank our friends , the Kirsch brothers for loaning us one of their hotrod flatheads after us having motor problems so Gage could run his feature. Looking foward to next year already for more fun and making new friends. The track was in great shape every week and the efficiency the program runs is mind blowing. Hope everyone enjoys the off season and let’s bring on the swap meets!
Dana Garton

Back