**$1000 reward** stolen scales @ thunder

$1000 Reward is being offered for the return or info on the return of the scales that were stolen at Thanksgiving Thunder from Kevin 'Cowboy' Johnson of QSI/Cowboy Motorsports team out of their trailer while he was at the fence watching a race! It was a set of intercomp digital scales with the large pads 18x18, they were in a black case along with the "brains' in a separate case! Had to be more than 1 person bc these scale were kinda heavy for it to happen so quick by 1 person! Any info leading to the return or areest of this person or persons will receive a $1000 reward from Mr Johnson himself. If you have any info please contact him personally @ 813-927-1528

thanks in advance

Man.. I keep hearing about theft at the track!! I guess we will need to lock up every time we leave trailer!! I guess the stuff out under awning is fair game. Man times are getting bad!!

I have had items taken from my trailer before, not a happy person especially since so many people help each other out at the track. I now have two cameras in the trailer recording 24/7 just in case the trailer gets broken into where I store it and at the track. It has amazed me how many people will come over and look into your trailer when you are not there.

$1000 Reward is being offered for the return or info on the return of the scales that were stolen at Thanksgiving Thunder from Kevin 'Cowboy' Johnson of QSI/Cowboy Motorsports team out of their trailer while he was at the fence watching a race! It was a set of intercomp digital scales with the large pads 18x18, they were in a black case along with the "brains' in a separate case! Had to be more than 1 person bc these scale were kinda heavy for it to happen so quick by 1 person! Any info leading to the return or areest of this person or persons will receive a $1000 reward from Mr Johnson himself. If you have any info please contact him personally @ 813-927-1528

thanks in advance

Wonder if they got their kart scaled....makes me sick people can steal. Hope they bit in the butt within the near future.

not making light of what was taken, but the pits at some tracks need to be lighted....the track i race at is lit well, and they make the kart racers pit along the front stretch pit wall (more for safety than anything else)....but you know it's getting bad when you have to lock your stuff up, even from those guys that you know are honest and reliable. like i said in another post....i pitty the fool that takes what's mine without so much as a "kiss my rear".....the only thing that will beat him or them to the hospital is the lights on the ambulance....and broken legs is the least that i would do to them.....they will be singing suprano while sitting in a wheel chair with the little baggie strapped to thier mangled legs....

not making light of what was taken, but the pits at some tracks need to be lighted....the track i race at is lit well, and they make the kart racers pit along the front stretch pit wall (more for safety than anything else)....but you know it's getting bad when you have to lock your stuff up, even from those guys that you know are honest and reliable. like i said in another post....i pitty the fool that takes what's mine without so much as a "kiss my rear".....the only thing that will beat him or them to the hospital is the lights on the ambulance....and broken legs is the least that i would do to them.....they will be singing suprano while sitting in a wheel chair with the little baggie strapped to thier mangled legs....

While I think we all share your view of thieves, I think you, much like the original poster here, would have a big problem implementing your brand of justice if you don't know who ripped you off...

my brand of justice is not looked at favorably by those sworn to uphold the law for sure.....but, being trained as a detective and not taking anything for granted, i would find out first, not confront them and let the local law enforcement officials deal with it.....but that doesn't mean that i can't dream....but if i catch you...that's a different story....then i'm protecting my property....and i like the camera idea. wouldn't have had to put it there if you didn't think that your stuff would grow legs and walk off...

I made a metal lock box for it. I mounted it using pan head bolts. Once mounted I put a metal filler in the slots. So it can't be removed without cutting a slot in the bolt head. I've been bitten once not again.

Being trained as a detective, I'm surprised you'd post something like this. If this is what you would do, you'd have more to worry about than your lost goods. Not all Detectives are trained to think this way. C'mon Mikey! LOL

Back