100cc ARC motor

71mwin

Got a 100 cc ARC motor in a trade deal know nothing about the motor as we run clones. It has a large can pipe but is missing the carb. Seems that everything else is there. Question is what would the motor be worth and would anyone be interested in it.

Grand Products in Bensalem, PA was liquidating them for $100/ea. I bought two and re-sold them at the price and never should have sold them.... :) They had ignition and carbs, no pipe. They are basically a clone of the KT-100 and most parts interchange. I'd say if it's fresh and good shape, $200 is fair and another $50 if it's a good (desirable) pipe.... Good luck with your sale, and remember, that's just one man's opinion... :)

Grand Products in Bensalem, PA was liquidating them for $100/ea. I bought two and re-sold them at the price and never should have sold them.... :) They had ignition and carbs, no pipe. They are basically a clone of the KT-100 and most parts interchange. I'd say if it's fresh and good shape, $200 is fair and another $50 if it's a good (desirable) pipe.... Good luck with your sale, and remember, that's just one man's opinion... :)

Thank you very much I really appreciate it

Back