100cc @ Ashway Speedway

I believe castshop is saying there are a group of 4 with the race organizer + the Caylor's will have 2 karts. There should be at least 6 karts in the class.
Be cool to see a class of kt's again.
If it doesn't rain I'll be there working with one of the locals

looking forward to seeing this race I will definitely be there. will be happy to share with you anything I know about this track.

Not a bad day. Took the right
Thanks a lot to everyone at the track from those running the show in such a great to those racing such a clean race and helping me with nice advice, and especially J. LIippere (I might have messed with the name, I am not sure) for the great tires he let me borrow and J. Hammond for all his help at the pies, other than congrats for his Predator 375 Championship. Best of all I had fun and felt very welcome so I will come back, and support this track and this class, that's for sure.

Rainman, come back anytime. It was a pleasure to share the pit space. Glad to see you made it home safe. remember to get your break rotor fixed that thing was glowing red.

Rainman, come back anytime. It was a pleasure to share the pit space. Glad to see you made it home safe. remember to get your break rotor fixed that thing was glowing red.
I already got a new rotor and installed another pipe. I am sure I will be faster next time. I had tons of fun but i couldn't have made it without your help. You have to drive one of my karts some day.

Back