100cc engine sale

TMW

Vertex horizontal reed, PCR K4000 open with dual 304 carbs, PCR PC93 blueprint and 2 yamaha piston port opens. I also have a vintage TKM RS80 blueprint. PM me for details and price.

TMW

I also have a yamaha that has been converted to reeds and has a hr manifold on it. Motoplate ignition. Cut as an open.

TMW

The yammis are stock appearing engines. The Vertex is 400.00 plus shipping without a carb and 500.00 with a mikuni 34 mm carb. The PCR K4000 is sold.

TMW

These stock appearing engines are very fast. I sold one of the sister engines to Reed Open on here and he was very happy with it. One is an old style engine and cylinder with a TS Racing big bore Alky carb and the other is a new style head and cylinder with a Buller atomizer carb that sat on the pole at the UAS Nationals a few years ago in Ohio for the special Yamaha class they ran. 500 for the old style and 850 for the new style. The old style has 0 races on it only startup time on the stand and the new style has just the 1 race in Ohio.

TMW

Yes it was. It was faster than 24 of the UAS entries and that was 100 lbs over the UAS weight. It was also 21st quick among the 67 karts that were there. If i still had a driver i would be running it some place.