11 Tooth Bully Driver Issue

Woodyjp

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. Got an 11 tooth bully driver put it on the clutch and and put the clutch on the motor. The C clip or snap ring whatever you wanna call it would not allow for the chain to properly turn on the clutch, kind of popping the chain up so it would not properly sit on the driver. Anyone else have this happen and if you had what was ur fix.

Hope this makes sense...any info would be great

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. Got an 11 tooth bully driver put it on the clutch and and put the clutch on the motor. The C clip or snap ring whatever you wanna call it would not allow for the chain to properly turn on the clutch, kind of popping the chain up so it would not properly sit on the driver. Anyone else have this happen and if you had what was ur fix.

Hope this makes sense...any info would be great
We use a spiral lock,the same that is used on a small block chevy wrist pin on the piston with a full floating pin.

I feel this is a dumb question caus i definitely know of the clip you are talking about because it came with it...now how the heck do i install this clip lol. I was having trouble figuring that out last night.

Spread the clip at an end. Get that part sitting in the groove and I use a small flat screwdriver to push it around into the groove.

I feel this is a dumb question caus i definitely know of the clip you are talking about because it came with it...now how the heck do i install this clip lol. I was having trouble figuring that out last night.

Get one end started in the slot and just thread it on. Their may be some blooded up fingers by the time your done for the first time you do this

That all makes sense, ill have to re-look at it when i get home. Thank you Jammerclutches, if i need more guidence i will give you a call!

No sir, stayed on base for and ate lunch at the DFAC, ill get home round 430 and will pretty much load trailer up head to our squadron Xmas party then haul butt to the track and hopefully make my heat races...prob will be late tho...if i have time ill mess with it, but it may have to wait till tomorrow.

You're only off by 22 years, and even then the Ford flat head V-8 had not been in production for 3 years.
Comments, compliments, criticisms and questions always welcome.
'wrong' AL....it took chevy (265...1955) 22yrs too 'catch and pass' the flat-hd (in versitility)....and, btw...Ford introduced the 239cu in ohv in 53 or 54, not '52....:) jst say'n

No sir, stayed on base for and ate lunch at the DFAC, ill get home round 430 and will pretty much load trailer up head to our squadron Xmas party then haul butt to the track and hopefully make my heat races...prob will be late tho...if i have time ill mess with it, but it may have to wait till tomorrow.
Gotta be AF...rgt?

THANKS for your service. Good luck with your racing. Have fun and play nice.

'wrong' AL....it took chevy (265...1955) 22yrs too 'catch and pass' the flat-hd (in versitility)....and, btw...Ford introduced the 239cu in ohv in 53 or 54, not '52....:) jst say'n

The Chevrolet Series D is an American automobile produced by Chevrolet Motor Car Company between 1917 and 1918. Over 4000 Series D cars were manufactured in the 1918 model year,[1] and it was the first Chevrolet V8 car made. It wasn't until 1955 that Chevrolet made another V8.

Back