125 Sudam

racer223

I've got a 125 Sudam. I've got a set of 125's I'm switching too. Thought about keeping this motor but can find a reason. Was with Al Eshman in November to be inspected, he said it needed nothing. The motor has one race since. Motor, dual tillotson 360 carbs, built by Buller, set for alcohol, KB06 pipe, Buller jackshaft, Buller three disk clutch ( that is wore the f*** out and needs attention) . Motor is off the kart and on the shelf, pictures uppon request. $1700 obo

racer223

I haven't been on here in a while, sorry about that. My sudam sold. But my buddy is selling his to build a 450. I could send you some info on his motor? It is a big bore stock stroke motor originally build by Comet Kart Sales. The motor is for sale on Southern Arizona Karting Buy/Sell/Trade at the moment. If you request to join that group, I am the moderator and will approve your request right away.

racer223

The difference between a Sudam and a KT would be like going from a restricted clone to a 14.5 legal animal. Once you go Sudam on methanol, you'll sell your KT, it will feel so slow. lol

spincycle

Premium User
Yep, fresh small bore, walbro carb rlv pipe and jackshaft with pulleys, just need to get it on the kart and I'll be ready to let her rip ...?