$15000+ Guaranteed Purse and a Starting Spot in the Insane One!$

I've been in contact with some local hotels regarding availability for Friday and Saturday. There are a few of them that as of today have several rooms available.

Old Bardstown Inn. 510 East Stephen Foster, Bardstown 40004. 502-349-0776. Rooms with 2 beds for 2 guests are $79 plus tax.

Old Kentucky Home Motel. 414 West Stephen Foster, Bardstown 40004. 502-348-5979. Rooms with 2 beds (4 guests) are $65 plus tax.

Downtown Super Inn. 523 N 3rd St, Bardstown. 502-349-0363. Rooms are $57 plus tax, this includes single or double beds.

Also Elizabethtown is about 22 miles up the Bluegrass Parkway and there are many options there.

I have a client that owns 2 hotels in Elizabethtown and 1 in Shepherdsville. He is having his assistant get me the availability and room rate information as well as contact information in the next couple of hours and I will post as soon as I have it.

The local weather is showing a chance for scattered showers Friday. If we do happen to get rained out Friday we will run the entire show Saturday. The weather for Saturday is showing a little rain in the morning and then clearing off. The Bourbon City Bash is goin t to happen this weekend don't miss it!!

Back