1990 MXK Vintage "Eclipse" SOLD

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
$1000 OBRO. Verified by Peter Lipp (Owner, MXK) fabricated April 1990. Clean frame, could use future re-paint or powder. Rehabbed Enginetics brakes (fresh lines, seals, and fluid), WKA Legal flathead (by Bud Wilson) motor, Euro hub conversion, comes with used MG Reds on Douglas Euro hubs, and spare set of 180mm Aluminum wheels for 6" or 7.10" tires. Small / Med. seat included. Lots of new hardware. Includes spare blue plate that can be converted to Sr. flatty. (By Baker) Ready to go win Maxxis 4-Cycle Sprint Series... Pickup in 27021, possible delivery within NC.

91443270_10102551747988419_4039091191956897792_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice piece, this kart was equally as good on dirt and pavement back in its day. I had two of these karts purchased new but thought they were MXK mirage's.

Lwt's set one of my 2 strokes on that Birel, Ted.

Sell me back that P50? Or is that on one of your RR karts? I'm actually contemplating putting the KT-100 I got from Charlie on there, and putting something stronger (250) on the LTO frame. I sold the LO206 this past weekend.

Sell me back that P50? Or is that on one of your RR karts? I'm actually contemplating putting the KT-100 I got from Charlie on there, and putting something stronger (250) on the LTO frame. I sold the LO206 this past weekend.
I sold the P50 long ago to Joe Torres. Traded it for my 1st 131 open. I do have a bunch of PCRs we could use if you ever want to come with me for a direct drive day. In Spain I still have a P51 though, plus a Modena shifter. Here I keep the Wankel, the Ital, 3 Yamahas, 5 PCRs, the IDK, 131 Sudam, a 116 bored TT75 and a few 4 stroke left, including my old Hi-Tech flathead. And I also have a TKM I am gonna sell.

Last edited:
TKM is a 100cc BT82. Needs some stuff. Got it from my friend who passed away in VA. Doesn't have coil, stator or carb, but might have those parts. Needs a piston too, but I have a couple for it. We never ran this engine. got it in a trade. Piston port. I was gonna take it to next WKA Road race to sell or Vintage RR class guys who were very interested. Cylinder and crank/rod seems to be in good shape. By the way I posted open 116 Reedjet but it is a TT75. I have too many and i messed up but it is a TT75 the open one.

Back