$2,000 To-Win Sr. Champs & Clone 360 at 24th Annual Rumble in Fort Wayne, Dec. 30 & 31!

The 24th Annual "RUMBLE in FORT WAYNE" presented by JASON DIETSCH TRAILER SALES - December 30 & 31, 2022, will set a new benchmark for the karting portion of the traditional racing holiday "Family Reunion" with NINE classes of action and TWO $2,000 to-win Features!

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!
D-LOW TRUCKING, TOM & KAREN MAGNABOSCO MEMORIAL
for SR Champ - $2,000 to-win!

SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!

5th annual JOHN LIMBACHER MEMORIAL for 360 Clones - $2,000 to-win!

Currently, the class roster is as follows:
CLONE MEDIUM: 330# (15 & up)
CLONE HEAVY: 360# (15 & up)
CLONE SUPER HEAVY: 400# (driver 200# minimum. 15 & up)
SR. CHAMP: 380# FH, 425# Clone, 425# AN gold (15 & up, champ bodies required)
JR. 3: 290# FH, gold; 325# CL, blue; 325# AN, single hole gold (ages 8-14)
JR. SPORTSMAN: 315# FH, blue; 315# CL purple; 315# AN, blue (ages 8-14, Jr. Cage chassis)
KID KARTS: ages 4-7 – WKA Comer 50/51 or Harbor Freight Box Stock 79cc Predator Clone – no tire rule – restrictor is required (Comer-WKA, 79cc-red) – air filter may be replaced – pipe must bend toward rear of kart gear rule (Comer 10/89, 79cc 12/67)
SR & JR WEDGE KARTS: no entry fee, competing for trophies and medallions. Jr. Wedge (ages 5-9, 335#) Sr. Wedge (ages 10-14, 375#) – Hoosier 15600 tires – no grooving, siping, or soaking. 6 1/2” maximum wheels. Stock 212cc Harbor Freight Predator, no racing carburetor, MAX Torque clutch. Rear deck max 27.5, min 22” from ground.

Burris 33a Racing Tire rule except for Kid Karts and Wedge Karts.
Clone engines are governed by AKRA specs w/any AKRA legal pipe and clutch allowed
Functional mufflers are required. Clone engines must use RLF B91 round hole muffler

RUMBLE SENIOR CHAMP KARTS TO CHASE FOR $2,000 PAYDAY FRIDAY NIGHT
D-Low Truck Antes Up Huge Payday to Remember Tom & Karen Magnabosco

When the Senior Champ division of kart racing rolls into the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Friday night December 30, for leg #1 of the Rumble in Fort Wayne presented by Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales they will be chasing after a massive $2,000 payday.

Dominic Phillips, through his Morris, IL based D-Low Trucking company, released the exciting news this afternoon. “My grandparents, Tom & Karen Magnabosco of Joliet, IL, got me into kart racing and it has been one heck of ride. I couldn’t be where I am in karting without them and their encouragement,” cited Phillips. “I am thankful and beyond thrilled to be able to use this marquee event to memorialize my loved ones, grandpa, and grandma. I know they will be looking down with huge smiles.”

While most of the kart divisions competing at the Rumble are ‘flat’ karts with the driver fully exposed, the Senior Champ karts have a full cage built into the frame. The addition of the cage, with the additional top-heavy weight and stiffness of the frame, has a unique effect on the handling of the karts. Through the years of the Rumble, the Senior Champs have always provided interesting, down-to-the-wire racing.

“Senior Champs at the Rumble are amazing,” continued Phillips. “The level of competition among the drivers is unparalleled and with the $2,000 prize money my D-Low Trucking company is posting, the carrot hanging before them will set a new standard for the Senior Champ drivers.”

$2,000 TO WIN LIMBACHER MEMORIAL RACE HIGHLIGHTS RUMBLE KART ACTION
Legacy of Popular Engine Builder Carried on by Family

Highlighting this year’s go-kart segment of the 24th running of the Rumble in Fort Wayne presented by Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales will be the John Limbacher Memorial Race, offering a whopping $2,000 paycheck to the victor of the 360 Clone chase on Saturday, December 31.

“My dad loved the go kart racing community,” commented Jon Limbacher, “and he was always thrilled when the engines he built came out on top. For us, coming to the Rumble every year was the highlight of our karting season. When he passed away in 2017, my family wanted to do something to give back to the racing community that my dad loved so much. So, by combining his duo passions – kart racing and the Rumble – the John Limbacher Memorial Race was a natural.”

Shawn Kluck (Fremont, OH) captured last year’s Limbacher Memorial in a nail-biter, to become the fourth different winner. Jake Shelley (Okeana, OH) captured the initial running, followed in order by Dustin Heath (Morris, IL) and Philip Schneider (Wakakoneta, OH).

“Dad’s business, Limbacher Extreme Power, was highly respected in the go-kart circle and he loved the on-track competition level of the karts. With $2,000 to win, that certainly ups the ante on competition and I’m sure dad is proud of what we are doing to carry on his legacy,” continued Jon.

Two full days and nights of racing, December 30 and 31, will make up this year’s Rumble in Fort Wayne on the purpose-built 1/6-mile oval inside of Fort Wayne’s Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and Expo Center.

Joining the Senior Champ and Clone 369 karts both nights (Dec. 30/31) will be five other divisions of karts, multiple divisions of Baker Racing Engines quarter midgets, full-sized midgets, North Baltimore Custom Cuts winged 600 Midgets and LiUNA non-winged 600 Midgets, in full racing programs.

Rumble in Fort Wayne presented by Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales tickets are available through any Ticketmaster outlet or at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum box office, and on race-day.

FULL PROGRAM of heats and Features both Friday and Saturday! FREE Thursday practice with purchase of a two-day pit pass!

Download entry from RUMBLE ENTRY FORMS. The first TWENTY-FIVE (25) paid entries will receive a free parking pass (one per team)

Attachments

• 2022 Entry Form - Karts and Wedges.jpg
    2022 Entry Form - Karts and Wedges.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 2022 Rules - Karts and Wedges.jpg
    2022 Rules - Karts and Wedges.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 21
  • D-Low Trucking.jpg
    D-Low Trucking.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
Back