2.4 flathead strocker billet crank on clone

Hi need help on my set up im trying to know ig i can used a arc6600 SA fin less flywheel but with the stock clone coil or if some one know if the arc pvl flywheel that ised the blue coil can be iaed with normal coil not with the blue

The ARC 6600 flywheel is for use with the Briggs PVL ignition only. Also, why are you using a flathead 5hp crankshaft in a Tillotson block? ARC states that said crankshaft is recommended for flathead application only.

I would use whichever coil works with the flywheel i had . Obviously its not going to be plug and play no matter which you choose .
Most likely going too be a flathead or animal flywheel .
My question is did the crank fit , without much trouble ?

The 6600 is deigned for a Honda / clone taper, I higher doubt it would work with your selected crank. Seriously is this something people actually do? Using Briggs cranks in Honda platform engines? I’m genuinely curious.

Yes you can used a flathead 2.4 crank on the clone or tilly block im nee on it too but this has been post all ready on diffrent trhreads here i trying to get to talk too jimbo i think he has done it before

The spacing of the crank and camshaft are not the same from a clone to a briggs, it would need a modified or custom crank gear.

Back