2 cycle unlimited /rwyb

chris. i agree. when you get old and used to something any thing new is disrupting to my mind set! which is about on its last lap!!! john.

Those who can't accept change fall behind. I like the "new forum posts" feature.

I think the guys are mostly complaining the 2cycle unlimited rwyb section is gone, in order to find this thread you have to go digging around it bounces alll over the place.

Now I see a open 2 cycle section, But I never did see the demand for there to be a open 2 cycle section, makes me wonder who's setting these sections up. Clearly no one is paying attention or just flat doesn't know the difference.

"2 cycle unlimited rwyb", floats around all over the place, "engines", "2 cycle", "other", It really is a pain in the butt not user friendly and takes away from what Bob's used to be a source and place of common interests. and home of the Unlimited AllStars conversation. It's for sure not a wave of new vs old.

Perhaps a section title of "Unlimited/RWYB" would be best. I miss the old format/navigation as well as the old content. It's been a tough week for all of us!

Back