20 horse Animal

Rocket Man 54

What would it take to build a 20 hp animal. I want something to complete with Yamaha times at our sprint track. Have a tag and a 206 and we don't run clones any more.

Tags 22.0 to 23.5
Yamaha 24.5 to 25.0
LO 206 25.9 to 26.3
Clones 26.5 to

These are just estimated times on a 0.25 mile sprint track.
Trying to get something going for next years RWUB / Unlimited class
I have a pro gas motor on stand buy.

Pm me later or tomorrow i got a combo that can help. Heavy heavy driver that runs with and beat yamaha open clones and other motors all day long. Have the stuff wrote down at home and out right now or id pm u the combo now.

Yes it fits the flat head crank.
The taper is the same but the key way is in the wrong place.
Some people say they can just lap the flywheel to the crank and torque the starter nut tight enough to keep it from slipping.
I have never found this to work consistently and always cut a new keyway in the proper position.

The stroker crank has a smaller journal for the rod so you can't use the OE rod.
The stroker rod has a smaller wrist pin so you can't sue the stock piston.
I'm working on some parts that you will be able to drop right in to the stock block with out having to do any machine work to the block or the head.
Hopefully, i will have some available in the next couple of weeks.

The stroker crank has a smaller journal for the rod so you can't use the OE rod.
The stroker rod has a smaller wrist pin so you can't sue the stock piston.
I'm working on some parts that you will be able to drop right in to the stock block with out having to do any machine work to the block or the head.
Hopefully, i will have some available in the next couple of weeks.

Great.

Back