2005 CRF 450R with Justin Westerfield Jackshaft set up

Blakec9

2005 CRF 450R For Sale, Engine has Justin Westerfield Jackshaft set up on it. (2.036-1 ratio) Stock crank, 7 races old, new stock cylinder 7 races old. All internal bearings, chain and seals 7 races old. 13.5-1 CP piston 7 races old, new piston rings 1 race old, APE stainless valves (currently has stock valve springs in but I also have APE valve springs to go with it) Stage 1 Hot cam, Stock FCR carb. This engine has won many races and is always competitive. Over the past several races the thing just isn't running right. Seems to miss at higher RPM's. Runs up to 8800 just fine but anything above that it seems to miss. I have replaced everything I can think of from all electronics to entire fuel system. Went through carburetor multiple time and just cant seem to find the issue. Last thing for me to do would be replace the cylinder head and valves but I don't see anything wrong with the head or valve clearance so I hesitate to do that. This engine ran great up until the last 3 times out and I have continued to fight the same issue over and over. At this point I'm done with it and moving on. Selling engine as is with 4 disc bully clutch $2700. I will ship at your cost or local pick up. My area code is 45337 Laura Ohio. Message me if you have any questions or interest in purchasing. I can text pictures but unable to upload on this site. Thanks

Back