2005 phenom red plate setup

Tim elitis prep 1 wipe of his bite. The track was dry and dusty bc the track raced the night before on sat and we had it rented Sunday amd the track owner didn't put any water down for us

Tim elitis prep 1 wipe of his bite. The track was dry and dusty bc the track raced the night before on sat and we had it rented Sunday amd the track owner didn't put any water down for us
I wouldn't rent a track without commitment from the track owner to prepare the race track accordingly.

Not his fault totally bc the other guy had a beginner as well and was not sure if it would be slick but he is brand new to karting and doesn't understand track prep at all
Ya still track owner fault he knows what it takes to be safer and test to learn something, I ran a track for 16 yrs NEVER would of even considered renting track out without watering and running the track in.

Ya still track owner fault he knows what it takes to be safer and test to learn something, I ran a track for 16 yrs NEVER would of even considered renting track out without watering and running the track in.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and hopefully I will get to race in a couple weeks and try a few things

Back