2005 Phenom

MillerRacing84

Can you still get parts to make it a Junior cart for my son that's 7 years old and is 49" and weighs 59 pounds. New to the carting world but not new to dirt track racing. The cart is close to me (central, pa) and priced right for starting out to give it a try. Not looking to spend a arm and a leg but to get his feet wet and get seat time, it's all about getting laps...I know this from experience thanks in advance. Merry Christmas

Your talking a flat kart ? Not a champ ? If so there's no difference in chassis for Jr, just seat size, might have to shorten throttle and break linkages, and Jr body is different than Sr.

Your talking a flat kart ? Not a champ ? If so there's no difference in chassis for Jr, just seat size, might have to shorten throttle and break linkages, and Jr body is different than Sr.
Yea sorry flat kart, probably going to run Flatrun, wish Red Rock was still open as I'm only 20 minutes from there. Yea it already had a body on it so if there different I'll have to switch that out.

Yea sorry flat kart, probably going to run Flatrun, wish Red Rock was still open as I'm only 20 minutes from there. Yea it already had a body on it so if there different I'll have to switch that out.
Yes provided it has a Sr body on it now, that kart will work just fine at flatrun you'll just have to get the right tires under it.
You have a PM

Back