2008 phenom

roward71

I have a 2008 phenom. I got in a wreck and had to change my spindles. The kart has always been really loise in the back end. Last race the left rear had no heat after 20 laps on dirt. Right rear had enough heat to gain 1/2 lbs in air. The left rear was cold no heat. I need help

I have a 2008 phenom. I got in a wreck and had to change my spindles. The kart has always been really loise in the back end. Last race the left rear had no heat after 20 laps on dirt. Right rear had enough heat to gain 1/2 lbs in air. The left rear was cold no heat. I need help
Need all details, Track, tires, pressures, prep, set up numbers, cambers, class and weight, But 1/2 lb gain isn't much

Need all details, Track, tires, pressures, prep, set up numbers, cambers, class and weight, But 1/2 lb gain isn't much
Tack is sandy clay on pink and blue maxxis 4 1/2 lf 5 lr 5 1/2 rf 5 1/2rr 1 1/4 stagger on front 3/4 on rear using what is called fire. Tires were 40-45 compound they were inside rolled two weeks ago. The left rear stayed the same pressure no change tire had no heat at all. Class is sr stock (clone) @ 380lbs

Tack is sandy clay on pink and blue maxxis 4 1/2 lf 5 lr 5 1/2 rf 5 1/2rr 1 1/4 stagger on front 3/4 on rear using what is called fire. Tires were 40-45 compound they were inside rolled two weeks ago. The left rear stayed the same pressure no change tire had no heat at all. Class is sr stock (clone) @ 380lbs
We need set up numbers as well. Cross left rear
Camber
Caster

Back