2008 Veloce, Rotax, LO206

Scrad

I've got a 2008 Veloce - Karit Corse chassis. 32mm shifter frame with 50mm medium axle and SKM front brakes.

This is a shifter frame, but the shifter has been removed. The kart was mainly used to road race in Tag. The kart sat for about 4-5 years until I bought it in a part out at the beginning of this year. I rebuilt the whole brake system and cleaned the rear bearings and road raced it twice and once in 206 sprint racing.

Most of the components on the chassis are SKM or Wildkart, so parts are easy to get.

Has blue Unico Duo bodywork in good shape.

Brand new SKM front rotors.

a M/L or L Tillet half pad seat.

I had loops welded on the rear bumper to make a wide rear bumper.

A LO206 does fit this chassis without any problems. My only suggestion would be to buy a soft axle for it for tighter sprint tracks.

Asking $1,000 with the front brakes. $800 without front brakes.

I can include an Older Rotax engine for $650. It has the older black radiator, but does have the newer airbox and clutch setup. Has 1 race old packing and a lot of jets. It does not have a seal. I raced CES and they didn't require one.

I could possibly include the LO206 with Hilliard Flame clutch setup that is currently on the kart. We could work something out. Only has about 2 hours or less on it.

I also have a Mychron 3 Basic that could be included for $150.

The chassis is in Central Wisconsin and I don't want to ship, but could get it delivered to family in Central Illinois area.

Only trades I'd consider are for a Kid Kart.

Private Message me or email at scrad@charter.net for more information and pictures.

The chassis and Rotax are SOLD Pending pickup.

No, I will not be selling the 206 or Mychron. Sorry.

Back