2010 Eclipse Galaxy

Modifiedracer

Only 10 Races, been sitting a few years, Excellent Condition, my Question is, will this Kart still get it done in 2014??? Your Opinions are Welcome, will be Run in Adult Classes, either Clone or Modified!!!

Only 10 Races, been sitting a few years, Excellent Condition, my Question is, will this Kart still get it done in 2014??? Your Opinions are Welcome, will be Run in Adult Classes, either Clone or Modified!!!

Yes, it will get it done, Trey Mishue won a bunch of races on his

YEA I KNOW, want Comments/Opinions wgat this Chassis will do now or beginning of '14, if im not mistaken, Trey Won with it in '10, is this Correct?

It's a good kart and will get it done on Saturday night tracks. I have seen Matt Chavis and Michael Rivers run upfront with an eclipse in the last couple years although I think they are both on newer karts.

This kart will run very good.even in big races .there new new sniper chassis is made about same.my friend has ran one here in south in big races in clone lite and med and has won many races on 2010

pretty similar to the infiniti epic, few minor changes, lets just say my 2008 epic and a buddy of mine with an 07 galaxy dominate week in and week out at our home track (i ran FH light med heavy superheavy animal med in small money shows finishing no worse than 3rd), he ran FH med and ended up winning points with many wins)... if your interested in selling it im sure someone up here would love to have it

Galaxy was built by Ward/Infiniti, Sniper was built by Trick/Olimpic Bobbyq, totally different karts

I run a 2010 eclipse and I think it gets threw the corners better that a triton and do have the videos to prove it I won 2 races last year on it and it was my first year racing so I think it will hold up

Back