2010 slip joint charger

I have to post this on here I have a 2013 slip joint charger I was having alot of trouble getting the kart to turn it was pushing bad my good friend that has been a major advantage getting in to this sport but he wasn't familiar with the charger I got on a charger forum got some bass line set up but the kart on the scales set caster and camber toe inn turn the kart to the track last night indoor and my kart was on rails. I was just about ready to sale the kart but know I'm going to keep

Well I have to post this took my slip joint to a indoor race after getting a base line set up from the charger home page to the kart to my buddy's house with the set up numbers we put the kart on the scales set camber caster toe in and it was awesome the kart was great my tires were spot on my Danny Graves superbox motor was fast so I'm going to keep it and hope to get a win soon.

I have a 2011 "I was told" slip joint I got some base numbers for set up but I'm pushing really bad in the turns on indoor tracks I've got 62% cross running 1 1/4 stagger in the front 1 3/4 in the back need help

Back