2011 Slack Axiom

I'd start with

46.5 Nose
57.5 Left
62 Cross
-2.5 RF Camber
+0.5 LF
1.5" stagger front and rear

Go up in cross if it won't turn off the corner. Go up in left if it turns but is slow off the corner. If it won't turn in, you are way off on tires. It's been a few years since I raced or worked on an Axiom but those should be reasonably close.

I'd start with

46.5 Nose
57.5 Left
62 Cross
-2.5 RF Camber
+0.5 LF
1.5" stagger front and rear

Go up in cross if it won't turn off the corner. Go up in left if it turns but is slow off the corner. If it won't turn in, you are way off on tires. It's been a few years since I raced or worked on an Axiom but those should be reasonably close.

I logged in to check a few threads this being one of them, had Foti not responded for what it's worth my numbers would of been with in .2 of all listed here especially for the AVG New York track.

Good Luck !!

Are those dirt tracks mentioned above? If so, how do the numbers change IF running oval ASPHALT and why please?

On an asphalt oval, for most classes you’ll want a thin wall axle. Run a 6-6.5 wheel on the LR, so basically a LF setup on the LR. More nose 47ish, Left is close and cross around 53-55. Also drop the caster to around 4/6.

Back