2012 redemption

ZMR25

Man I am loving this kart..Finally got the push out and it will fly through the corners....High cross and it will go....Just thought I would throw that out there for the ones having trouble.....Add cross!!!

Thanks, I am a bigger guy an always struggle to get rid of nose weight. Already overweight and have to add 10lbs to back of the seat to help. Still around 47.4% nose

68 to 68.5 cross 47 to 47.3 nose keep the rear stager up if turns are tight and track is good.also castor is a big deal have to have rite with L blocks back

I run mine at 375 driver

Nose-46.5
Left-58
Cross-67 Have been to 68 but it seems to like 67 better with that weight

Chamber-RF 2.5 and LF .5
Castor-RF 10 and LF 8

It has ran good everywhere I have taken it....Would love to get on the Scorpion but no job means no money means no kart..lol

Nose-46.5
Left-58
Cross-67 Have been to 68 but it seems to like 67 better with that weight
it just amazes me how much difference there is between karts, percentage wise. With the numbers above the front cross is 35.4% and the rear cross is 189%. On average, most recommended percentages, for other karts and other tracks, are quite different. Of course these are new numbers that nobody else ever mentions, so I have no idea if they are an indication of anything. Still, on average, the great majority of weight percentages I see have the rear cross much closer to 100%, and the front cross much closer to 20%. I have no idea what it means, just an observation.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

I just know that is where mine works at.....

it just amazes me how much difference there is between karts, percentage wise. With the numbers above the front cross is 35.4% and the rear cross is 189%. On average, most recommended percentages, for other karts and other tracks, are quite different. Of course these are new numbers that nobody else ever mentions, so I have no idea if they are an indication of anything. Still, on average, the great majority of weight percentages I see have the rear cross much closer to 100%, and the front cross much closer to 20%. I have no idea what it means, just an observation.

Wish I could afford a scorpion but for now I will stick with the redemption....It fast when get the right 4 shoes on....

Maybe after first of year I can do something....Right now no job and only money coming in is the wifeys....

I just know that is where mine works at.....
That's Great! And if that's where it works, that's where you should run it. Fact always displaces theory.

All I was doing was making an observation. For all I know, you could be right and everybody else could be wrong. I do know one thing for sure, with your kart, with your track and your driving style, your setup, apparently, is where it should be.

It's called tuning, and tuning is tough. (Al Nunley)

Ok numbers wise I always ran a ton of nose on mine.
As a matter of fact just took one to liberty raceway park and qualified very well on

48 nose
64-65 cross
56.5-57 left
2 3/4 in rf
5/8 in lf

1 1/4 rear stagger

Kart was a rocket. Most run 1 inch stagger. I couldnt have made it push. had a 90cc lr on with a set of 90 cc rightsides.

The guy who had this kart before I fixed it was having same problem with having to run a ton of cross. I put new spindles and kingpin bolts in and went to the track. Everything else was stock.

Back