2013 Daytona World Dirt Championships

Yeah getting real close now, Hope we can shake off this cold spell before the race, It's been in the low 70's darn it. I ran out of alky I can't test run my kart up and down the street blasting my neighbors anymore. Had slush on the windshield once this week I hate that. Ok that's about it for my complaining. Can't wait.

What time do the races start on Sunday the 29th I will be in Florida and plan on going to watch.
SCOTT W.
OHIO VALLY UAS

To all UAS racers coming to Daytona. Brian Abel or myself will handle the UAS tech inspection. Please don't head to WKA to get your kart inspected. We'll come around and find you. If we don't find you I'll be in the UAS pit area. and i'll be at the grid for practice we'll get you covered so you can get out on the track. I'll have UAS membership forms on me, IF (not required for this event) you chose to join and get your first 1/4 point event under your belt.

AGAIN Brian Abel or myself we will be doing the UAS class kart inspection. Thanks. Tim Taft.

I will be at the track on Friday. I will have the tech stickers. You can find me at Fast Eddies trailer if I don't find you. Let's get the tech out of the way as quickly as possible to avoid any delays. Most of you who have run Daytona before know that once the track opens there is very little time to do anything but work on karts and get on the track. Just a reminder, have your stuff ready, all the pins, safety wire, and small items taken care of so we only have to do it once. Also have your helmets with the kart.

Of course it will Dee, however if it has oil running down the visor from a certain 4 cycle engine on it, its a guaranteed pass!!!

Tim,

I guess you wouldn't be happy here in NY with 30's!!! LOL Blood must have gotten "thin"!!! RLMAON When temp gets up to 50's, we are taking clothes OFF!!

Joe

Back