2013 Daytona World Dirt Championships

To all UAS racers coming to Daytona. Brian Abel or myself will handle the UAS tech inspection. Please don't head to WKA to get your kart inspected. We'll come around and find you. If we don't find you I'll be in the UAS pit area. and i'll be at the grid for practice we'll get you covered so you can get out on the track. I'll have UAS membership forms on me, IF (not required for this event) you chose to join and get your first 1/4 point event under your belt.

AGAIN Brian Abel or myself we will be doing the UAS class kart inspection. Thanks. Tim Taft.

Tim. I guess the best made plans can change in an instant. I broke my wrist on Monday so it don't look like I will be making it this year. Dustin just got back from Colorado and I believe he is already on his way up to Daytona. I wish you and Brian and all the UAS gang the best. tell everybody I said hi. If the weather looks good on Sunday maybe I will drive up for the race.

Good luck

Tim. I guess the best made plans can change in an instant. I broke my wrist on Monday so it don't look like I will be making it this year. Dustin just got back from Colorado and I believe he is already on his way up to Daytona. I wish you and Brian and all the UAS gang the best. tell everybody I said hi. If the weather looks good on Sunday maybe I will drive up for the race.

Good luck
Ooooh, sorry to hear about that. I hope your recovery is as quick and painless as possible. Wrists can be a tough deal.
Good Luck,
Mike

Ooooh, sorry to hear about that. I hope your recovery is as quick and painless as possible. Wrists can be a tough deal.
Good Luck,
Mike

Yah Mike, I'm to damn young to be this damn old!!! LOL

The wrist is really a pain in the a$$. It isnt that big of a deal with the kart stuff but I have really been trashing on the big car. We got a Nascar Whelen Super Late Model race on Jan 4th in daytona and the wrist is really getting in the way. I don't know if I am going to get it done in time. I only have 7 more days until we have to be at the track. We also have a PASS series race in Jan. I could probably use a few more crew members. :)

Just call me the one handed bandit!!!

Dang howed you do that? The misses slam the cookie jar shut on you? I'll be a busy boy I'll catch up with Dustin and keep a eye on him for ya lOL. Heal fast man being hurt sucks.

Only rumor heard in pits, said, tire, prep and open flame in trailor, then a can of spray was added and boom. Only a Rumor.

Last edited:
Back