2013 triton front end boucing

Hooper46

I have a 2013 Triton with a Jimmy rivers stock motor. Were running on oval asphalt. I just bought the kart and can't get the front end to quit bouncing. Adjusted the spindles and washers with the help of couple guys at the track but still doing it pretty bad. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

First thing is tires .
What kind , how prepped what air?
What camber?
Is it a 35?
Bouncing when and where ?

Yellow vegas not prepped brand new and we run high air pressure like 15 on left on 17 on right bc we turn so many g forces out there it flattens the tire down and if you run super low it runs them flat bc it's a very small small track... not sure on the camber. Just bought it fixing to weigh it and everything right now. Not sure what you mean a 35? Very new at this... it's only bouncing middle of turns

Ran a Triton a few years back on asphalt, cause we wanted to see how it compared to our Phenoms. All we run are yellow Vegas.
Triton #'s;
Caster LS-6 RS-8 Both spindles back
Camber LS- +.5 RS- -2.75
Toe 1/16"
Nose 46.5-8
Left 59-59.5
Cross 52-54
Front/Rear Stagger 1.5"
Air LS-7-8 RS 9-10, No more than a 2# split.

Never had to run the high amount of air that you do, even on indoor concrete we're under 10# on the rights.

Let me ask you how are yall getting such low cross in the phantoms... all our karts are low 60s so any info is appreciated

Let me ask you how are yall getting such low cross in the phantoms... all our karts are low 60s so any info is appreciated
On asphalt/concrete we used no cross spindles could go as low as 46-58 area.
I can get our current triton down to 55 with standard spindles.

Yea we gotta do our little adjustments to get it perfect for our track but the info everyone gave me helped out alot

Back