2014 JC Specialty, LLC Open House

kurtzie4

Save the date! 2014 JC Specialty Open House is scheduled for February 21-22, 2014. Open each day from 9 am till 5 pm. Join us for Food, Refreshments and Door Prizes. Meet representatives from Pro-Blend Motorsports Products, WMS Products, AIM Sports-Mychron, and G-Man Kartworks. You will receive special Open House pricing on all products and if you place a pre-order before Feb. 13, 2014 for pick up at the Open House you will receive an additional discount! We will post more information as it becomes available.

A new addition to our line up for Open House is Performance Manufacturing/Slack Karts will be attending on Friday the 21st!

OPEN HOUSE UPDATE: Track Tac will be attending and conducting a free tire prepping seminar on Friday and Saturday at 12:00 pm each day.

Open House CORRECTION: Friday hours are 9 am to 5 pm. Saturday hours are 9 am to 3 pm. Sorry for the mix up!

New Addition to the Open House: BBT Starters will be here on Friday Feb. 21st only

Starter

I have an old Burris starter that needs a new right hand gear box and solenoid. all the new ones do not align with the original mounting holes. Do you know a good contact number and name that could verify my starter and required parts. I purchased the starter used in 2006, did not see a serial or model number on it.

You could contact Burris 714-375-3500 but with the starter being that old it may be just as cost efficient to buy a new starter, considering the money you will have into a new gear box, solenoid and possible new battery.

Back