2014 PhazeX

blw015o

I just purchased a 2014 PhazeX and last night was my first night on it. It's over working the right front tire causing me to have a push. I have the 6/11 pill in the right front and ran 57% on cross, but going from a Blaze Octane to this is like a different world. I have zero idea of what to do. Any suggestion would be great. Thanks

You have to pay close attention to the direction those pills are installed. With that pill, you either have only 6* (too little) or you have 14* (too much) RF caster. Personally I'd get on the 7/10 pills both sides, then start with a UMax baseline or talk to JRCurtis for a good starting setup.

Yea I found the manual late last night and we had the pill in wrong I believe. Are the ecentrix and PhazeX close to the same kart? Reason I ask is the manual I found on umax website was for both but when reading it, it kepting referencing to the 2010 ecentrick.

Yea I found the manual late last night and we had the pill in wrong I believe. Are the ecentrix and PhazeX close to the same kart? Reason I ask is the manual I found on umax website was for both but when reading it, it kepting referencing to the 2010 ecentrick.

The Excentrik requires different set-up numbers than the Phaze, but Caster at 7 & 10 is good for both.

Back