2014 Prowler rear axle position

bullerman

2014 Prowler. Running box stock class 350lb weight. What position should the rear axle be. When I got the kart the axle is all the way down or has the rear end raised as high as possible. What would be the starting position up or down.

On dirt all the way down .
Need that clearance.
On treads though you could probably lower the chassis all the way, ie: raise the cassettes

Yes I have plenty of clearance. Didn't know the difference it would make if the chassis is low or high. If definitely has to be raked toward the front. Seems like it would be better to be level.

Yes I have plenty of clearance. Didn't know the difference it would make if the chassis is low or high. If definitely has to be raked toward the front. Seems like it would be better to be level.
Push a wheelbarrow uphill empty, then full.
Same difference with chassis rake.
Try to run the chassis as level as possible

2014 Prowler. Running box stock class 350lb weight. What position should the rear axle be. When I got the kart the axle is all the way down or has the rear end raised as high as possible. What would be the starting position up or down.
A little late to the party but the way the cassettes are designed they're not ride height adjustments. They are axle lead/lag adjustments.

Back