2014 prowler wheel spacing

bullerman

Running grooved tires.should I start with right rear just off the frame like with slicks? What about the left rear spacing. Any suggestions?

Same as always. Looked pretty smooth until you got on it.
I was leading the Box Stock class went into 1 and about midways of the turn threw a chain. I don't run a chain guard and run the chain loose. I think between that and the track is what threw it. There wasn't anybody around me.
I am either going to start running a guard on the sprocket or the chain guide that bolts to the frame or motor mount. I used to run the roller guide chain tensioner on a ultramax I had. Never threw a chain that I can remember.

I was going to say also that the kart was twitchy down the straightaway. First time I ran it. 2014 prowler. 1 3/4 " stagger
10 rf castor about 2 degrees camber. 7 degrees castor about 1 degrees of camber on lf. Can't remember where I have tir rod rod ends on the steering shaft. I will have to look. Where should I have them? Did ok for the first time.

The lower castor will make it less twitchy? I was running a friend of mines 2008 Prowler and I used the 10 and 7 factory setting.
I will try 8 and 12. I have the right tie rod two notches from the rear and the left tie rod three notches from the rear. Is that what most run? Thanks for the information.

The lower castor will make it less twitchy? I was running a friend of mines 2008 Prowler and I used the 10 and 7 factory setting.
I will try 8 and 12. I have the right tie rod two notches from the rear and the left tie rod three notches from the rear. Is that what most run? Thanks for the information.
Less castor split will make it twitchy .

Back