2015 Transfer Tornado Cuts, PRC, Chavous, and much more!

2014 Tire Prices​

All Tires will be mounted on VanK PRO-MAXX wheels.

Burris Set, Mounted $370.00
Burris Set, Mounted, Sized/Stagger Set, Surface finished, and Needled $395.00
Burris Set, Mounted, Sized/Stagger Set, Cut, Surface Finished, and Needled $425.00
Burris "Tornado Series" Set $475.00
Burris "Tornado Series" Set, on customer's wheels $350.00
Burris "Tornado Series" Set, Labor Only $115.00

Vega "Tornado Series" Set $425.00
Vega "Tornado Series" Set, on Customer's Wheels $310.00

We work with all brands of tires and if your looking for a tire other than what is listed please give us a call.

"Tornado Series" Includes Mounting Tires in our Core Tire Rings, Cutting Tires with our custom made templates, Surface Finishing, Needling, Internal and External Prep work, Heat Cycling, and Sizing....

Labor Pricing:

Cut and Surface Finish Tire: $20.00/ Tire or $60.00/ Set
Resurface Tire / surface finish: $10.00/ Tire or $25.00/ Set
Tire Needling: $3.00/ Tire or $10.00/ Set
Tire Balancing: $5.00/ Tire or $15.00/ Set
Dismount and/or Remount: $5.00/ Tire or $15.00/ Set
Size Tire or Stagger Set: $5.00/ Tire or $15.00/ Set
Prep Set of Four Tires Internal: $25.00/ Set
Prep Set of Four Tires External: $20.00/ Set
Prep Set of Four Tires Internal and External: $40.00/ Set

TTC Shirts $15.00

We are a dealer for the following and stock:
VanK Wheel Distributer
Burris Racing
Moonshine Tire Prep
FFTS Prep
Fast Forward Clutches
TTC Indoor Prep
Chavous Racing Bodies and Seats
Premier Autosport, Ltd.
Phantom Racing Chassis

We are more than just a "tire business" as we will help you with everything from questions/help while at the track all the way to mounting seats, bodies, and scaling along with much more.

We have Phantom Racing Chassis 2015 triton's in stock!

Please call if you have any questions or need something you don't see.

Tom Dawson
Transfer Tornado Cuts
724-456-3757

We are happy to release our Transfer Tornado Cuts Team drivers as we have a very stout team again this year! Our team will consist of some of the best and upcoming drivers from PA and NY. We couldn't more excited to work with these folks!
Colin Spatorico will be our NY driver. If there is a big race you can always count on Colin to be in the front at any track, in any state, and his accomplishments speak for themselves!! Colin will be racing his schu powered triton in all the adult clone classes.
Dalton Westendorf will be our PA junior driver. This kid right here has been on fire over the past few seasons all across the state of PA!! Dalton will be traveling across many states this year to race and we see nothing but success in this young man! Dalton will be racing his Moon powered Ultramax champ kart in the black plate classes this year.
Hutch Fry will also be our PA driver. What can I say about this young man other than awesome! I took Hutch under my wing many years ago when he was a young boy racing with his father and never looked back. Hutch was an awesome junior driver with so many accomplishments over the years and this past season he moved into the senior classes and right away picked up where he left off in the junior classes by winning some big races across the state of PA. Hutch will be racing his Todd Miller powered Mongoose chassis across PA and many other states.
My son Evan Dawson will once again strap in behind the wheel this year as he has taken a few years off of racing.
Last but not least I myself will be traveling around and racing at all the big races just as we have in the past. I will be in my schu powered triton across many states racing.
Again I can not thank each of our drivers enough! It is always such a pleasure to get to work with such wonderful folks!! You can expect big things from our team again this year as always!! Keep an eye out at all the big races for our team drivers and we are all more than happy to help anyone anyway we can!
Bring on 2015!!

We are happy to announce that we are a dealer for these beautiful electric one man kart lifts. The pneumatic tires along with a handle makes this stand very easy to push or pull around. We have two in stock and both are powder coated white just like what's pictured. Add your automotive battery and your ready to go. Give us a call if your a one man team or if you just want to save your back from lifting them heavy karts. You will not be disappointed with this product here! I am not sure how to post pics of the stand here but pics can be seen on Transfer Tornado Cuts facebook page or I can text/email them to you. This is not your normal big square style electric kart lift.
Tom Dawson
Transfer Tornado Cuts
724-456-3757

We have an extra Chavous SSX body in stock. Color is black metal flake and is very sharp with lots of metal flake in it! If your looking to stand out on the track this is the body for you!! Once all of the preordered bodies are picked up we will be placing another order to stock back up on bodies. The Chavous bodies have been a big seller once again with a lot of happy customers. If your looking for a particular color get with us as we have a handful of preorders already for the next batch to insure we get in the color/style you want. If anyone would like a pic of the black metal flake body I can send pics thru text or email.
Thanks again,
Tom Dawson

Back