2016 Genesis flat kart setup scale numbers

Just picked up a 2016 Genesis flat kart anyone have the Setup info for this kart well be running Predator 375 at capital city and hunterstown speedway

Not that I have a Genesis but based on the year and know Hunterstown, 58 % to 58.5% left, 46 % to 46.5 % nose, 62 % to 64 % cross, 2.6 RF neg camber, .5 LF pos camber, Stock caster is most likely in it which should be like 7 & 10 or 8 & 12 I'd leave it alone.

I have genesis, exodus and Vulcan, the numbers racing promotor has are good but the cross is too high for me, we never could run that much cross on the kinetics, I'm more around 58 cross but that's just me.

I have genesis, exodus and Vulcan, the numbers racing promotor has are good but the cross is too high for me, we never could run that much cross on the kinetics, I'm more around 58 cross but that's just me.
Interesting idea. what sort of weight percentage do you have on the left? Anything under 58% means less weight on the LR, is that good?

i like the genesis the best of all of them, the exodus seems a little snug to me and the valcan is brand new to us, no race on it yet

Back