2017 faktor baseline setup

47 % nose, 58 % left, 66 % cross, .5 LF pos camber, 3 RF neg camber, Stock Caster, 1 1/2 " front stagger, Rear stagger track dependent, Tires gotta be right do your homework on how the HT 3 should be prepared internal & what there wiping where you race.

This might help you set the kart up. The percentages have already been given to you, I I'm just attempting to make it a little easier for you. No need to do the math.
07racingg 6 12 2020.jpg

47 % nose, 58 % left, 66 % cross, .5 LF pos camber, 3 RF neg camber, Stock Caster, 1 1/2 " front stagger, Rear stagger track dependent, Tires gotta be right do your homework on how the HT 3 should be prepared internal & what there wiping where you race.
From my experience we always like a little more left close to 60 but depending on how low your seat is

I'm beginning to wonder about my spreadsheets! I've come to the conclusion that either they are not useful or they're inaccurate. No one gives me feedback so it's hard to tell. The lack of feedback should be clue enough.

I'm beginning to wonder about my spreadsheets! I've come to the conclusion that either they are not useful or they're inaccurate. No one gives me feedback so it's hard to tell. The lack of feedback should be clue enough.
They would be more useful if everyone was still using bathroom scales, however It's 2020 ( the 70's and 80's are long gone ) and we've been using scales that provides all the info right on the display, So no there just not as useful anymore.

They would be more useful if everyone was still using bathroom scales, however It's 2020 ( the 70's and 80's are long gone ) and we've been using scales that provides all the info right on the display, So no there just not as useful anymore.
No need for my spreadsheet? Maybe so, but I didn't see a place on the Longacre readout (at their website) where you could play with corner percentages and get new corner weights to achieve those percentages. Maybe I missed it? It gives you the percentages, and the weights, but not what you have to add at each corner to change the percentages to what you want. I'm pretty sure an experienced and smart operator could handle that. Still, it's nice to have it right there in front of you.
One thing, I put their corner weight numbers into my spreadsheet and it matched perfectly with theirs. Right, front, cross and all the corner percentages. Unlike there readout, I have the left weight and percentage whereas they list the right weight and percentage. A little math and they match my spreadsheet. It's nice to know my spreadsheet comes up with the same numbers. Difference being, my spreadsheet comes up with more pertinent numbers then theirs

Back