2017 Recon Setup

Anytime you add cross you put more weight on the LR set your % ages and the corner weight's are what they are. Don't pay any attention to it.
He's probably right, don't pay any attention to it. What difference could it make any way? Anybody who mentions these anomalies is probably is I okay one 2nd test one 2nd and these just some kind of nuT. With a capital T.

He's probably right, don't pay any attention to it. What difference could it make any way? Anybody who mentions these anomalies is probably is I okay one 2nd test one 2nd and these just some kind of nuT. With a capital T.
Al, as have you been told on very numerous occasions, if the percentages are correct, corner weights have to be correct.
You have 2 guys, one who weighs 200 lbs, the other weighs in at 215 lbs., its too much to give corner weights to both drivers because dealing with so many different numbers among those 2 drivers, when in all actuality you can give 1 number of percentages thats correct for both.

Few know that "better" than me. In my Excel spreadsheet, (Corner Weights and Percentages) you can enter the kart and driver weight, front weight, cross weight and left side weight and you will get the individual corner weights and percentages. Or you can put in the corner weights and get the total weight and percentages as well as the front, cross and left side weights. You can change the the total weight and the individual corner
percentages do not change. Readouts are accurate to within .01%, both percentages and weight.
Actually, I'm really surprised that more people haven't requested the program. It's free. My newest version comes with a set up sheet with the percentages and weights transferred from the first spreadsheet, and a blank set up sheet for filling out at the track. It even includes air density calculations. Putting the temperature and the barometric pressure and see your air density number immediately. That one's not free. If you're doing corner weights for friends, paid for or not, it's the perfect way to send them home with all the information. Along with a blank set up sheet they can fill in at the track by hand.

Back