2018 MINecon

I just bought a 2018 MINecon... what should I know about these karts now that I own one? I am racing in the midwest many smaller bullrings, Tracks with long strights and tight turns, small to big banking. A few tracks more rounded and medium banking. What does this kart like?? Set-up tips??

Imo if you stick to the PRC baseline set up (check their website) you will find it pretty user friendly and should be fast regardless of where you race it, of course, as with about any kart, can't be running used up tires and expecting big results...

Imo if you stick to the PRC baseline set up (check their website) you will find it pretty user friendly and should be fast regardless of where you race it, of course, as with about any kart, can't be running used up tires and expecting big results...
I agree tire work is KEYYY. I got impressive results on just another set of tires. I have a few sets now and planning on more. That is part why I bought Into PRC they are very user friendly, well made, and quick karts!!!

After listening to Earl from So Co preps recommending 47.2 % nose for the Triton we found it to be best, we run little less in out Minecon but I can see 47.5% working, I've had some higher than that already.

After listening to Earl from So Co preps recommending 47.2 % nose for the Triton we found it to be best, we run little less in out Minecon but I can see 47.5% working, I've had some higher than that already.
Damn, every other kart than the impulse if I went over 47 I'd have a push on exit and the front of the kart felt like a dump truck. Usually I've seen lower nose recommended for the minecon and recon

Could just be a driver thing, I helped a kid in Jr 3 some year back that need 48.5 % to win with the same model chassis that would dominate for others at 46.7 %

I just bought a 2018 MINecon... what should I know about these karts now that I own one? I am racing in the midwest many smaller bullrings, Tracks with long strights and tight turns, small to big banking. A few tracks more rounded and medium banking. What does this kart like?? Set-up tips??
What tracks are you on? What kind of dirt is it?

Back