2018 Mission Chassis

I run the small tube and I like it. I know a guy that runs 425 and won the track championship on a low bite surface running the small tube. I don't know anybody that has been able to make the std tube run unless they are very good with tires. Unless you run really high bite stuff I'd run the small tube. As dirt Karter said....JT sucks with customer service. It's one reason why his best drivers running his stuff have left him. I'm waiting on a phone call back from him from 8 mths ago and called 3x to buy another chassis from him for a buddy and can't get a call back. So take that for what its worth to you. If you have guys you run with that run that chassis and you can help each other then get on one. If you need/want factory help from Millenium, I'd consider another mfr.

I f you need a Kart or any info. on Millenium karts please feel free to call me at 518-867-7593 Ward Martin at Martin's Kartin'. I would be able to sell you chassis' and parts also.
It's hard for me to believe that JT or Dusty didn't talk to you though. Never had an issue.

I f you need a Kart or any info. on Millenium karts please feel free to call me at 518-867-7593 Ward Martin at Martin's Kartin'. I would be able to sell you chassis' and parts also.
It's hard for me to believe that JT or Dusty didn't talk to you though. Never had an issue.
Thank you, I was throwing the question out there because I bought 3 Milleniums in the last 2 months and see alot of Missions for sale. I did talk to Dusty briefly last month and he was helpful but raddled of so much in a 2 minute call that it was was a little much to absorb. I will definitely put you in my phone book. I've used High-Tech engines since 2005 and they have been very good to me.

Back