2019 - 2020 Winter Trade Shows & Swap Meet Listings

Dover Power

This is the yearly listings of known Karting Trade Show & Swap Meets .
I will make the listing as the info comes in as for dates.. I can create your ad or you the owner of a Show can create their own in this thread...
Feel Free to ask questions and help me keep everything correct of up to date.. We will add your swap meet to this master list if requested..

*** Feb 22 2020 > Southeast Premier Karting Trade Show , Sevierville Tn
*** Feb 29 2020 > Racers Trade Show / Swap Meet , Rensselaer In. Jasper Co Fairgrounds
*** March 1 2020 . K3 Racers Swap Meet , Peotone IL
*** March 7 2020 > Midwest Karting Expo , Lebanon In. (Indy Area) http://www.doverpower.citymax.com/midwest-karting-expo.html
*** March 14 2020 Miller's Racers Swap Meet (Spring Edition) Chilicothe Oh

*** March 15 2020 (Sunday) Grasshopper Karting Swap Meet , Lima Oh area (more info coming)
*** March 21 2020 Southern Kentucky Racers Swap Meet , Morgantown Ky.

Last edited:
Does the miller swap meet in chilcothe ohio have a bunch of karting stuff never been there
They usually make up 1/3 of the spots.. If weather is decent (Not rainy) they will have a large amount of outside sellers.. It seems to be growing year after year..

Southeast Premier Motorsports Expo Feb, 22 2020
Set up Friday Feb 21 2020 8;00 till 11:00
Spots aviable call today 423-715-3897
We will have the engine challenge and a head challenge next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master List in first post has been updated 12/01/2019
3 changes / add ons
**Added date (new show)
**Date Change
**Show info added

Why was the Springfield, Illinois swap meet & trade show removed from the list above. Is it still on?
I am sure it is still on.. I had listed a date for them and was notified it was incorrect.. No one has told me their date so don't know what to put down... They can freely make a post on this thread and then I will list it..

Updated master list in first post of this thread..
Get me the Springfield IL date and theres a couple shows in Iowa I have no info on that needs to be listed...

2020 Winter Kart Show

Hosted by the Midstate Kart Club
www.midstatekartclub.com

Jerry,

Here is the info on the Springfield, Illinois date.

Thanks, Mike

Orr Building at Illinois State Fairgrounds
Springfield, Illinois

February 15th, 2020 SATURDAY

Vendor and Swap Set-Up Friday February 14th from 9am to 9pm

Saturday Swap Meet Load In 7am to 9am

Saturday Show Hours 9am to 3pm

Check out the Mid-State Kart Club's page on Facebook for more details

There will also be an "Event" page on Facebook

Contact Jon Clem at 309-241-0504 or via email at jonclem@mtco.com

We regret to inform the public that the Big East Karting Expo has been canceled. To those of you who have supported us in the past and were willing to support us again this year we are greatly appreciative. When The event moved from Carlisle to a much smaller building in Allenwood we noticed a decrease in numbers. Once again this year the numbers were showing us that the event would not be as successful for everyone involved including the public who would come to see us. There is a term in business called location location location. I actually think that the location of the event wasn’t ideal for the event. I will work on a better location to keep the show going if possible. Once again Jerry and I would like to say thank you very much for being a part of the past and God bless.

2 different swap meets in Knoxville, IA coming up.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577764186582.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577764186582.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 73
  • FB_IMG_1574905129936.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574905129936.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 74
We regret to inform the public that the Big East Karting Expo has been canceled. To those of you who have supported us in the past and were willing to support us again this year we are greatly appreciative. When The event moved from Carlisle to a much smaller building in Allenwood we noticed a decrease in numbers. Once again this year the numbers were showing us that the event would not be as successful for everyone involved including the public who would come to see us. There is a term in business called location location location. I actually think that the location of the event wasn’t ideal for the event. I will work on a better location to keep the show going if possible. Once again Jerry and I would like to say thank you very much for being a part of the past and God bless.
You can't find a Fire Hall somewhere?

Not a matter of Building.. Lack of vendor response was the issue.. We will be looking for a new larger location in another area in PA to better serve the active racers for 2021..
Gotcha. Now I got to order some stuff... Was looking forward to getting it at the show

Back