2019 Carolina Unlimited Allstars Series Schedule

1fast421

*** Carolina UAS 2019 Schedule ***

** $500 to win Guaranteed for the UAS class at each event with no kart minimum.

April20th:
Liberty raceway park

May:
Date TBA Patriot Speedway

June 22nd: 1/4 pt Race
The Dirt Track @ Charlotte Motor Speedway.

July 27th:
Liberty raceway park

August: 1/4 pt Race
Date TBA - Big O race

Also running limited Allstars as a support class.

** Also possible $1,000 to win Race June 8th at Tri-County Kartway.

Hop are you comming up for Charlotte ? I should be back from New Hampshire, I plan on running the enduro will be there to help at night if you're going to do the double again.Chuck.

I'll be out for the 1st (Spring Beak) and during most ofJune and July I leave to Spain, so i'll miiss them too. Hope I am back on time for the Big O. If we know the date in advance I could get a ticket to make it on time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hop are you comming up for Charlotte ? I should be back from New Hampshire, I plan on running the enduro will be there to help at night if you're going to do the double again.Chuck.
I'm planning on Running Road Race.....looks like UAS is not on the schedule. A friend of mine spoke with Kevin Williams and was told No UAS due to low kart count at Daytona. Hopefully they change that. I know several of us from Florida were going to run UAS. Not sure how I was going to do both but was planning on trying. I'm leading points in Road Racing class so I want to run that. Need to run another 1/4 points race since we flopped here last week.

They will be running UAS at Charlotte, we just spoke to WKA yesterday.... We just need a list of everyone that plans on attending this event.

So please let us know.

Back