2019 PA Maxxis presented by NorthEast Motorports / NorthEast Maxxis Champoinship Series

Below is the 2019 PA Maxxis Series / Northeast Maxxis Championship Series Schedule & Track

Race#1 April 20th Hunterstown Speedway (RainDate April 21st 2019)
Race#2 May 11th Hunterstown Speedway (May 12th Is Mothers Day (Raindate for this race will go to one of the two RainDate in August) Happy Mothers day to All MOMMYS
Race#3 May 25th Capital City Speedway Ashland VA (RainDate for this will go to one of the two August RainDates) (Sunday is VA / NC Pro Series Race) (we will have racers from several states)
Race#4 June 8th Red Rock Speedway (RainDate June 9th 2019)
Race#5 July 20th BAPPS Motor Speedway (RainDate July21st 2019) (If a second Raindate is needed for BAPPS Motor Speedway it will be held on October 5th 2019)
Race#6 August 3rd Hunterstown Speedway (One of the August RainDates below)

*RainDate Weekend Will Be at Hunterstown Speedway *ONLY IF NEEDED*
*August 24th 2019 1st Raindate *ONLY IF NEEDED*
*August 25th 2019 2nd RainDate * ONLY IF NEEDED*

Any questions Give Me a call
Ron Pritt
717-465-0055
ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

Our 2018 Awards Banquet Doors will open at 11AM. This Saturday 1/19/19.
We will start at 12- to -1 PM and go thru all the awards once we are completed
we'll eat. I'll have to go boxes if the weather gets bad. Look forward to seeing everyone....

Little Everett's Social Hall
12 Elm Ave
Gettysburg, PA 17325

Ron Pritt
717-465-0055
ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

The Trick Olympic was Raffled off on Saturday CONGRADULATIONS to Robert Ritter Of Virginia. Number #99
was pulled if you haven't seen it we did it live on Facebook under the PA Maxxis Facebook Page.

Again Thank you to all those that purchased tickets and support our Series.
Ron Pritt

Anyone know the clone rule for JR 3 for the series that's at capitol City on Sunday after the Pa Maxxis race on Saturday ?

The Va/Nc series follows VDKA rules.....Clone Jr 3 is small pipe ,NKA engine rules.....

Race #2 is this Weekend 5/11/2019....... Gates open Friday night at 5PM - 9PM then on
Saturday they will open at 6AM.... We’ll Start the driver meeting at 9AM and track rollin
Will start at 9:45AM Come out and enjoy a great day of racing.... At the Historical Hunterstown
Speedway...... Any questions or concern give me a call 717-465-0055 or email me
Ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

Also Red Rock Speedway will be opening up June 1st for a test - N Tune For the PA Maxxis
Series racers that want track time will be from 12-5 and then if you are interested give in renting
The track it will be available in one hour increments 5-6, 6-7, and 7-8. $100.00 per hour for these 3
Hours

For the first part 12-5 it will be $ 10.00 pit pass and $10.00 kart entry.... This will be announced
At our drivers meeting on Saturday........

Any questions give me a call......

Ron Pritt
717-465-0055
Ronp@pamaxxisseriers.com

All Monies will go to Red Rock Speedway
This is open to anyone that pays for a Pit pass and Entry

Pre-registration is open for Race #5 BAPS Motor Speedway

Parking will be at 5-10PM Friday
Gates open at 6AM Saturday

Sunday will be the 1st raindate then it will go to October 5th 2019

Grandstands
General Admission will be $5.00

any questions call or email
Ron Pritt
(717)-465-0055
ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

We will be moving the Cash Bash to our Last race at BAPS Motor Speedway 10/5 Rain date will be 10/6
Pre registration is open for Race #5 August 3rd for Huntertown Speedway...any questions give me a call
Ron Pritt
717-465-0055

Back