2019 Pursuit

read through the setup manual (best in the business) as posted by Kj26 if you have any questions the best place to ask is the manufacturer themselves they will be more than happy to get you going and answer any of your questions. I talk to them all the time best to get the info strait from the horses mouth.

Setups are close across the scale for almost all karts regardless of brand.
Its finding the sweet spots that wakes these things up.
My one driver is 150# she's tall, the other 190# he's short, same karts, same size seats, but the setups are not the same even if they are running the same weight class.
This is very true! We have 3- 2022 Pursuits on our team, my son in Jr3, one in Heavy and one in Super heavy. The setup that works on my sons kart is fast 99% of the time right out of the trailer but it does NOT work on the heavier karts at all.

This is very true! We have 3- 2022 Pursuits on our team, my son in Jr3, one in Heavy and one in Super heavy. The setup that works on my sons kart is fast 99% of the time right out of the trailer but it does NOT work on the heavier karts at all.
Are you happy with the Pursuit as a Jr chassis? My son is kind of tween Jr3 and adult. I’ve been thinking about the Pursuit but concerned about giving up the small tubes.

The only thing I'd add to this is don't be afraid of a good bit more cross! The Pursuit likes it if you tires are on point! Low bite tracks here in FL we're around 68-70% and high bite tracks we're upwards of 71-72% in Jr3.
Man 72?? Keister told me he's tried high cross but 64 was the max he found useful on that chassis

Man 72?? Keister told me he's tried high cross but 64 was the max he found useful on that chassis
Remember, we're not on Burris tires and have a bit better race surfaces down here in FL/GA/SC ;)

We just won a Jr3 race Friday night at a very low bite wet, sandy mud hole on 72%. Almost a straightaway lead on 2nd place kart. This was on the New Vega Blues 9.50's as well.

Remember, we're not on Burris tires and have a bit better race surfaces down here in FL/GA/SC ;)

We just won a Jr3 race Friday night at a very low bite wet, sandy mud hole on 72%. Almost a straightaway lead on 2nd place kart. This was on the New Vega Blues 9.50's as well.
I need to understand these blues

Back