2019 Syracuse Indoor

decartwr

It's only 7 weeks until the Syracuse Indoor race!

Full details here: Syracuse Indoor Website

There are four Pro races this year. Pro Senior Clone pays $1,000 to win. Pro Senior Champ Animal runs both Friday and Saturday, and pays $500 to win each day. Pro Junior Unrestricted Clone pays $300 to win. Full details are on the Event Flyer (see below).

Please click on the "Drivers/Crew" link on the left menu, and download the Event Flyer and the Registration form (both are PDF files).

Please note the tire rules for this year, because they are not the same as last year.

This is the 27th December race. I've been working at this race for a quarter century. Hard to believe.

- Dana

Not happy about the tire rules. I have a pile of Firestones that I am fond of. I don't think it helps promote the race when we have to go buy new tires. Big unnecessary expense:(

Not happy about the tire rules. I have a pile of Firestones that I am fond of. I don't think it helps promote the race when we have to go buy new tires. Big unnecessary expense:(
They think it will help increase the kart counts...…just like getting rid of pro flathead class, which is just as big if not bigger than the pro clones.
I can tell ya who wont be there racing both days like they did last year ;)

They think it will help increase the kart counts...…just like getting rid of pro flathead class, which is just as big if not bigger than the pro clones.
I can tell ya who wont be there racing both days like they did last year ;)

I feel like there are a lot more people with Clones and no flathead than the other way around.

I feel like there are a lot more people with Clones and no flathead than the other way around.

Look at the results, between Cuse and Motorama. Ok so Cuse had 2 more clones..... Theres actually alot of FH's out there, just not many running indoor anymore.

There are two changes to note regarding classes:

1) An amateur "Jr Unrestricted Clone" class has been added to go along with the "Pro Jr Unrestricted Clone" class. Both are on Saturday.

2) The "Unlimited 4-cycle" class is an open tire class. All other classes run specific tires per the Event Flyer and Registration form.

I'm taking a first timer. He will be running junior champ gold plate. Which burris tires are recommended? I was thinking 44'S?

Saturday, November 16th (tomorrow, as I post this) is the deadline to get the pre-payment discount. Make sure your letter is postmarked by November 16th, 2019.

Looking forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks.

What time are we able to get in the building on Friday?
3 PM for sure, and we try very hard to get it opened up earlier. It all comes down to getting the track and the pits set up; once that is done, you can move your equipment in. So if you get there early, please walk inside and help set up!

3 PM for sure, and we try very hard to get it opened up earlier. It all comes down to getting the track and the pits set up; once that is done, you can move your equipment in. So if you get there early, please walk inside and help set up!

Thank you - looking forward to a great weekend.

Back