2019 Trick Titleist. Need Help!

Hauger95t2

My kart is too tight on entry and exit. We put cross weight in by moving the spindles.
Not sure to lower or raise them, just need some help.

By saying to tight you mean a push ? What class and weight are you running ? What are your current set up numbers and cambers ?
What size track ? Dirt oval racing ? what are your staggers ? Which Tires and air pressures ?

Yes a push, 1/8 mile dry slick dirt track. We are running MCS 6 YELLOW VEGAS. Forgot to write down caster and camber. Last race we had 4.3 in the left front, 4 in the left rear, 5 in both right side tires. For stagger, up front we have 1.4 and on the rear we have 0.9.
Left side is 57.97%, cross is 61.77%, rear is unknown because I didn’t write it down. Running a champ kart animal motor, total weight is 396

Yes a push, 1/8 mile dry slick dirt track. We are running MCS 6 YELLOW VEGAS. Forgot to write down caster and camber. Last race we had 4.3 in the left front, 4 in the left rear, 5 in both right side tires. For stagger, up front we have 1.4 and on the rear we have 0.9.
Left side is 57.97%, cross is 61.77%, rear is unknown because I didn’t write it down. Running a champ kart animal motor, total weight is 396
Not enough rear stagger for 1/8 th mile track especially on a champ, 1 1/4 " min I'd try to make rear match the front, to your original question IF you adjust cross only to help a push your describing you would lower cross, which on the RF would be taking washers off the top and moving to the bottom, LF just opposite, I'd be looking else where before doing that but with out knowing your cambers and nose weight it's tough to say what.

Needs to get the cross down.
More rear stagger as mentioned by Ken.
Agree need to know nose%, if below 46% add nose

Back