2020 NCDS AND LRP LOCAL POINT SERIES TOP 3 FINISHERS -

Hello to all our LRP Racing Family. Just a little update since the last race of 2020. Tommy and I took a little time and enjoyed the Christmas holidays. We truly have been blessed with our 19-month-old grandson during this celebration time. He truly puts a bit of spirit into a day. After Christmas, Tommy and I took off a few days and just enjoyed each other. We can get caught up in the “we have to dos” that sometimes we don’t take time to “hear the birds sing”. That’s one thing my son taught me many, many years ago. After that short few days, it was to come home and get back to work. Tommy started on repairs to the flag stand and the end of year (tax stuff) has to get done. I’m about half way through it and now I am called to jury duty. Hopefully my name won’t be called next week. I guess Tommy will have to take over my weekday job of babysitting. Somewhere in the middle of the day, if I get a chance, I need to contact everyone that has not gotten their measurements in for their 2020 Championship jackets. That’s our life up to now.

I have been contacted about posting the top 3 finishers in the NCDS and the LRP Local Point Series. Last night at 11:00 I started on that and here it is. I know you enjoy seeing if you finished in the top 3 positions and would like to share your accomplishments with family and friends.

TOP 3 IN THE 2020 NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES

BEGINNER RED PLATE –
1st - BRADLEY WOLFORD
2nd - COLT KLUTTZ
3rd - RAYLAN MORRIS

JR 1 –
1st - TREVOR JOHNSON
2nd - LUCAS AMBURN
3rd - GAVIN HOLLAND

JR 2 –
1st - AUSTIN JOHNSON
2nd - JOHN KIDWELL JR
3rd - J J MOORE

JR 3 –
1st - ELIJAH SEAWELL
2nd - TRISTON BROWN
3rd - AUSTIN JOHNSON

JR CHAMP –
1st - CAMRON HOPKINS
2nd - AUSTIN HUTCHINS
3rd - JASMINE KINDWELL

TEEN CHAMP –
1st - ELIJAH SEAWELL
2nd - LANE BUMGARNER
3rd - TRISTON BROWN

CLONE LITE –
1st - BRYSON MURRAY
2nd- DANIEL RIDENHOUR
3rd - RYAN SUMMERS

CLONE MEDIUM –
1st - TRAVIS JONES
2nd - BRYAN FALLEN
3rd - DANIEL RIDENHOUR

CLONE HEAVY –
1st - DANIEL RIDENHOUR
2nd - BRYAN FALLEN
3rd - TRAVIS JONES

CLONE 425 –
1st - DONNIE NALL
2nd - BRENT LEWIS
3rd - CHRIS CARPENTER

CLONE 450 –
1st - BRENT LEWIS
2nd - DWIGHT COLLINS
3rd - DANIEL TERRY

SR CHAMP CLONE 425 –
1st - JOHNNY KIDWELL
2nd - MARTY STEWART
3rd - BRUCE BENSON

PREDATOR 375 –
1st - DONNIE NALL
2nd - GRAYSON BROOKSHIRT
3rd - TAYLOR DUTTON

PREDATOR 390 –
1st - DONNIE NALL
2nd - JACKSON CROWDER
3rd - GRAYSON BROOKSHIRE

PREDATOR 425 –
1st - JACKSON CROWDER
2nd - COLE AMERSON
3rd - GRAYSON BROOKSHIRE

TOP 3 IN THE 2020 LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK LOCAL POINT SERIES

BEGINNER RED PLATE –
1st - BRADLEY WOLFORD
2nd - LIAM KANE
3rd - BUBBA PERRY

JR 1 –
1st - BRADLEY WOLFORD
2nd - MASON DEASON
3rd - CLOIE BATES

JR 2 –
J 1st - J J MOORE
2nd - CLAEB STONE
3rd - JACKSON COLE

JR 3 –
1st - TRISTON BROWN
2nd - J J MOORE
3rd - JACOB PHIPPS

JR CHAMP –
1st - MASON DEASON
2nd - P J OAKLEY
3rd - JASMINE KIDWELL

TEEN CHAMP –
1st - BRYSON DAGENHART
2nd - TRISTON BROWN
3rd - PEYTON HALL

CLONE LITE – `
1st - RYAN SUMMERS
2nd - CHASE ELLIS
3rd - COLE PAYNE

CLONE MEDIUM –
1st - CHASE ELLIS
2nd - RYAN SUMMERS
3rd - DANIEL RIDENHOUR

CLONE HEAVY –
1st - CHASE ELLIS
2nd - DANIEL RIDENHOUR
3rd - RICHARD SHOFFNER

CLONE 425 –
1st - JEREMY MARTIN
2nd - CHRIS CARPENTER
3rd - BRENT LEWIS

SR CHAMP CLONE 425 –
1st - ANTHONY KIDWELL
2nd - JOHNNY KIDWELL
3rd - CHARLIE KINGEN

PREDATOR 375 –
1st - ALEX STOLTZ
2nd - GREG CALES

PREDATOR 390 –
1st - ALEX STOLTZ
2nd - JOHN HOLDER
3rd - ETHAN HILDEBRAN

PREDATOR 425 –
1st - JOHN HOLDER
2nd - BRANDON SMITH
3rd - KEVIN KELLY

Congratulations to everyone listed on this post as winning at Liberty is not always an easy thing to do. We have some of the best competition found anywhere. Not only do we have stiff competition, but we have some of the nicest people also.

Tommy and I are working on 2021 and are trying to tie up sone loose ends. I am working on a lineup so if you are running multiple classes, you need to let me know what classes so I can try to adjust the lineup to help you and to help us. After all, if the lineup does not work for you then it will not work for us. Thank you all for making the 2020 season a good one with the cancellations and all for COVID-19. We are hoping we won’t have to worry about this much longer.

The 1st Test-N-Tune will be February 13, 2021. WE hope you all will make plans to come and shake down your equipment before the season starts. We will be holding the second Test-N-Tune on February 20th for your convenience. Also, if anyone would like to see me about parking for 2021, this would also be a good time to see me.

The first race of 2021 at Liberty Raceway Park will be February 27 which also will be the 1st NCDS of the 2021 season.

For a complete schedule for both the NCDS and the LRP LPS, go to our website www.daytonaofdirt.com to see all our dates.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS AND MY GOD BLESS OUR RACING FAMILY!

Back