2021 Cadet or Fanatic?

Tgrove3t

Just curious on input from the ones that’s rode both. I have had a couple prodigy cadets 2020/2021 and recently acquired a 21 millennium fanatic with a new 21 cadet on the way. What’s your pros and cons with each? Like one over the other? More or less tire friendly?

Not a ton of seat time on the Fanatic yet but me personally it has a lot more roll speed and not as tire ticky as a cadet.

Let me know what y’all think about each. Thanks.

Reactions: gc7
I love my fanatic. I can't speak for the chargers. But I've even been using there tire prep program which is pretty simple and been getting really good results

My question is why so many Chargers? no wonder they are on a 4 month back order. either one will win races pick the one that works for YOU not the one that works for me, him, her them.

My question is why so many Chargers? no wonder they are on a 4 month back order. either one will win races pick the one that works for YOU not the one that works for me, him, her them.
It’s just a general debate thread. Not looking for advice. That’s 3 chargers total. With 2 being bought in Sept/Oct 2020 that has been sold April of 21 so in with new frames. Not uncommon to stay on fresh chassis. Must be looking in the wrong place if you got a 4 month quote. I can get you a couple brand new 21’s right now today, tomorrow. Just whenever you’re ready. Have a good day sir thanks for the input

??? when you ask 'which one' between two successful kart chassis that win on both local and national levels you are looking for advice. somebody said the Fanatic i'm gonna say Charger Cadet (because i own one) there you go its now 50/50 split. to me the fanatic looks like a Premier clone (that Charger makes) all your ever gonna get is opinions in this thread unless you look at overall wins. have fun i won't comment again

??? when you ask 'which one' between two successful kart chassis that win on both local and national levels you are looking for advice. somebody said the Fanatic i'm gonna say Charger Cadet (because i own one) there you go its now 50/50 split. to me the fanatic looks like a Premier clone (that Charger makes) all your ever gonna get is opinions in this thread unless you look at overall wins. have fun i won't comment again
I own both chassis I’m not looking for advice or which one I should go with lol just wondering what OPINIONS people have that has been on both not just the ONE that they own and looked at the other like yourself. Comprehension is low, so in a nutshell this is one of those “you shoulda scrolled on past”

Pro?😂 you’re all over the place. Grab a bite to eat. Relax a little
He's right, you should be able to tell which is better suited to your tire program, lap times should be the decider not a bunch of strangers on a forum

Back