2021 NCDS AND LRPS CHAMPIONSHIP BANQUET

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
2021 NCDS CHAMPIONS AND 2021 LRP CHAMPIONS

The banquet date has been set and confirmed!
January 23, 2022 will be the date of our 2021 CHAMPIONSHIP BANQUET!

After many prayers and with God’s help, we ended up getting Sunset Theater in Asheboro again for our 2021 NCDS and LRP banquet. I can’t believe it! We were told there were no open dates available when I called but Tommy persistence paid off. He had decided to go by and see if by chance something had come open and if not, we were going to go ahead and book next year. When we went in, much to our surprise they told us January 23 would be available. We checked with Hop’s Bar-b-aye and they also would be able to supply our meal just as years before. After missing out with no fault on any specific reason, we felt the Lord had his hand in helping get this to come together. I hugged Tommy and he hugged me with smiles just gleaming. We are on go now!

The banquet will be held at Sunset Theater located at 234 Sunset Avenue, Asheboro and will begin with a floating meal consisting of barbecue, slaw, fries, and hush puppies supplied by Hop’s Barbecue. This floating meal will begin at 1:00 PM and will be ending at 3:30 at which time the awards will be given. The cost to come to the award ceremony will be $15 per person ages 6 and up. Yes, I said $15. With not much todo, we were able to keep this cost down for another year.
We hope you all plan on attending the 2021 CHAMPIONSHIP BANQUET. We are proud of being able to furnish you with such a celebration. It takes a lot to prepare for such a event but you all have worked so hard and we hope you all are proud of your accomplishments. We have always said we have a good group to race with us and you all have exceeded our expectations. We hope the health of the world will continue to rise to bigger and healthier levels so we can continue in supply the banquet and racing events you all look so forward to. May God bless us all with good health and a good year for 2022.

Back