2022 College Football

RUDE 🤨.....😁

Congratulations on your victory Jamie. 👍👍
Hey, Sarah went to Penn State...When we got married, I made her transfer to a real school. :p
PSU deserved to win - they played 'til the whistle. Sadly, Purdue should have won that game (and the Syracuse game) and we would be currently undefeated. Unfortunately, Purdue always finds a way to beat themselves, this game included. They tried hard to lose to Nebraska last week. :rolleyes:
I asked Sarah during that game if she ever sat in the stands at Happy Valley and asked herself if/when PSU would blow it....Nope, thought never occurred. I watch/listen to each Purdue game and always get the feeling that they'll screw it up somehow. Basketball season is always around the corner -- now if we could just make it further into the tournament -- again, always step on our own toes!
We do turn out some pretty good engineers and astronauts though.

Hey, Sarah went to Penn State...When we got married, I made her transfer to a real school. :p
PSU deserved to win - they played 'til the whistle. Sadly, Purdue should have won that game (and the Syracuse game) and we would be currently undefeated. Unfortunately, Purdue always finds a way to beat themselves, this game included. They tried hard to lose to Nebraska last week. :rolleyes:
I asked Sarah during that game if she ever sat in the stands at Happy Valley and asked herself if/when PSU would blow it....Nope, thought never occurred. I watch/listen to each Purdue game and always get the feeling that they'll screw it up somehow. Basketball season is always around the corner -- now if we could just make it further into the tournament -- again, always step on our own toes!
We do turn out some pretty good engineers and astronauts though.
I'd rather be known for the engineers etc.....
The Student athlete is becoming extinct.

Do we need to send the police by any bucknut fans for a wellness check this morning?

GO BLUE
@CarlsonMotorsports
See you in Indy!
We won't be at the game - $118/tix are the cheapest currently (in the endzone or in the corner.) Had this game been at Ross Ade a week or two ago, it would have been $5 tix! LOL
Just glad that our team has gotten here, Jamie. It's been many years. I'm afraid most of us Boilermaker fans are thinking the inevitable thrashing is coming, but we're all just hoping that we play hard and play to the whistle. A few games this year, Purdue has beaten themselves. With as weak as the schedule (and whole west div.) was, they've not played anyone like Michigan in a long while. I'm fully expecting a painful beating, but hoping for a game. On the other hand, there's always basketball. :)
Michigan deserves to win and play for a national championship. We're not at that level at all...but improving each year.

We won't be at the game - $118/tix are the cheapest currently (in the endzone or in the corner.) Had this game been at Ross Ade a week or two ago, it would have been $5 tix! LOL
Just glad that our team has gotten here, Jamie. It's been many years. I'm afraid most of us Boilermaker fans are thinking the inevitable thrashing is coming, but we're all just hoping that we play hard and play to the whistle. A few games this year, Purdue has beaten themselves. With as weak as the schedule (and whole west div.) was, they've not played anyone like Michigan in a long while. I'm fully expecting a painful beating, but hoping for a game. On the other hand, there's always basketball. :)
Michigan deserves to win and play for a national championship. We're not at that level at all...but improving each year.
They don't call you the Spoilermakers for nothing lol
OSU backing in is crazy, unless the committee jumps Bama over them.
Would be glorious to beat OSU twice in 1 season, 1 being for all the marbles.

Yeah we were going to drive up for the game, but decided to just throw a watch party at the shop

Hey, I was just happy that we made a game of it, especially in the first half.
We were actually able to control the time of possession and put some yards on the board. Just field goals each time we got in the red zone won't cut it. Kudos to Michigan's defense when it really counted.
Purdue gets LSU in Orlando and Penn State gets the Rose Bowl -- Makes that last minute failure to finish out the PSU game sting just a bit more now. Oh well - like I always say, there's basketball season. :) Boiler Up!

Back