2023 charger hybrid

There is very little that has changed with kart chassis over the last 8-10 years. It's all in who makes them look good. If Knoph or Yarborough drives a phantom, everyone will buy them, if they switch to Charger, everyone will buy them. You can win on almost literally anything if your tire game is top notch.

FYI- we just ran the world 100 and put my son in Stock lite, qualified poorly because we missed the tires but come race time we turned laps a tenth faster than any other kart out there with our 2022 Pursuit... but due to some bad luck and poor starting spot for the race, the best my son managed to run was 6th and ultimately finished P9. We were the ONLY SLACK in the field against Premiers, Phantoms, Chargers predominately.

what's it say about a kart company when the pros are driving the kart that came out before their last three chassis?

what's it say about a kart company when the pros are driving the kart that came out before their last three chassis?
Exactly what chassis are you referring to here? I'd say its like the Phantoms... the Deuce was a total POS, got outran by Tritons all the time. Every company makes a bad one and every company makes a great one!

Exactly what chassis are you referring to here? I'd say its like the Phantoms... the Deuce was a total POS, got outran by Tritons all the time. Every company makes a bad one and every company makes a great one!
never heard of the 83 walled scythe and the 95 walled scythe? why don't the factory boys run those either? in an any chassis will win scenario i wouldn't choose a chassis the factory guys wouldn't use

never heard of the 83 walled scythe and the 95 walled scythe? why don't the factory boys run those either? in an any chassis will win scenario i wouldn't choose a chassis the factory guys wouldn't use
I feel like phantom tried to make karts that have more roll speed than previous models. Armstrong, Knopf, Achey have all won on the scythes. The recon is more consistent and seems a little easier to hit the tires which is probably why people have transitioned back to it. The scythe is not a bad kart, but I see your point

Back