206 cup

Off to Shawano today for the final 206 cup race!Josh Schiffler is back in tech this weekend with Dave Macintyre as announcer!Looks like tomorrow will be a little on the chilly side,Sunday warmer and lots of sunshine.Briggs rules on the engines,single source fuel from a local station [check the website] YDS tires.Come on out and get your race on one more time!!

I'm thinking of skipping Saturday because of the weather. I'd have to call in sick anyways. The kart is ready to go and I should be there Sunday.

Well sports fans,we had some of the worst weather on saturday [raining and VERY cold] and still had some great racing!Sunday was much better but still a little chilly.I want to thank everyone who made the trip to race with us.Thanks to Dave Klaus and Briggs and Stratton for a great powerplant,Greg Jasperson for his countless hours and his "lets figure out a way to get this done" attitude!Josh Shiffler for coming out of "retirement" to do tech.Dave Mac our announcer[always somewhat off the leash]. Dave Beamish our "emergency flagman".Jim Franz at Faster Motors for his support,Bridgestone tires,Kieth Frieber at Margay. The Northwoods GP motorcycle racers who graciously let us crash their race weekend and shared the facility.Pat and Ann for their hospitality.We heard many good ideas from racers,and some very welcome constructive criticism all directed at making things better. I know I've forgotten somebody and if I have I'm sorry.There were a lot of folks who stepped up in one way or another to make this possible. Many thanks to everyone!Hope we can continue this next year!!

I would like to thank everyone as well and look forward to more great things next season.
I would also like to add that those of you in other states across the USA that would like to get there own LO 206 Cup series started should go for it.
What Steve and Greg have demonstrated is that it can be done.
Maybe in the future there could be a USA national LO 206 cup championship.
That would really be something!

Back